Ta’ Kola Windmill – 09.04.2007

It was built in about 1725 by the Fondazione Vilhena of Grand Master Manoel de Vilhena, and was rebuilt in the 1780s.It became a museum in 1992

Palazzo Falzon – Opening Ceremony – 03.05.2007

Palazzo Falson houses forty-five extraordinary collections which include paintings, silver, furniture, jewellery, Oriental rugs and armoury, as well as a remarkable library containing over 4,500 books, and some highly valuable manuscripts