Based at Ghajnsielem
Overlooking Gnejna Bay
Bird’s eye view
It was built in 1586 during the reign of Hugues Loubenx de Verdalle, and it now serves as the official summer residence of the President of Malta.
This tower, also known as the Red Tower, was built in 1649 and was manned during both World Wars.
Main radio and television tower
Lit for the Festive Season 2017
Bird’s eye view of the new extension
Customs & Freight Agency Limited is considered the leading Maltese company for undertaking transportation, groupage and full load trailer operations